- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 to 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup gluten free oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the gluten free oats, baking soda, and unsweetened shredded coconut. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add in the peanut butter, coconut sugar, vanilla, eggs, and honey. Mix thoroughly until mixture is creamy.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients slowly and make sure everything is fully mixed together.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop spoonfuls of the mixture into a greased baking sheet and bake for about 9 minutes.